Thursday 5 July 2012

Hamlin Design asked to Model

Yes its true! Hamlin Design have been asked to model!! Thankfully it is 3d modelling, using the wonders of computer technology, and not a fashion shoot for swimwear.


The marvellous people at Scoobits asked me to help with some product development in the form of '3ding' some of their great 2d characters. 


I can't take any credit for the the excellent 2d characters as they are designed by the talented Ian Whalley  //www.ianwhalley.com/ 
I was presented with Ians 2d images that were then used as the starting point to create 3d interpretations of these characters to be used as the basis and inspiration for actual real world finished products.


Scoobits were obviously thrilled with the results and it was a great project to be involved with as well as an interesting challenge to execute ...I can't wait to see what characters they come up with next.

I am also still available for swimwear modelling...






No comments:

Post a Comment